Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 jan 2011

I haven't been able to do much because I have a fat physics test tomorrow. I read the half incomprehensible article that we will talk about tomorrow. Hopefully discussion will shed a bit more light on exactly what I was supposed to get out of it.
Anyway- some things that I have been thinking that I should do once my physics test is done with- look through some of the checklists that I have made myself thus far in order to prioritize the things that I need to do. I also want to email Dr. Mitchell and get an appointment with her to report a little more on the project- what I have done and will do next as well as get some more direction from her on what I should be looking for in my research.
Those are all my thoughts for the moment. Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment