Friday, January 14, 2011

I was able to spend some time searching for more information on my project yesterday but I haven't found anything too insightful right now. I have continued to research the culture a little to try and get an idea of what to expect when i get there. I have also been trying to research a little bit muscular and vertebral development of children. You wouldn't think that it would be so hard to find, but I seem to get a lot of articles about cerebral palsy which isn't really what I'm looking for. The articles that come up in the library searches are too specific, I think I just need to get a hold of a text book and that will be more helpful. So I don't really have much to report on. But my idea is that I need to understand more fully why postural development is important and the kinds of activities that could potentially affect it, so that when I get to Mexico I know what I should be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment